Finishing Well: project completion with coherence!
In this session, we will...
- Define expectations and create strategies for completing our final project and deliverables
After completing this lesson, you should be able to:
- Reflect on your work so far in the course and compare your experiences with those of other students
- Articulate key strategies and characteristics of effective report writing
Key Terms + Concepts
- Essential strategies + characteristics of effective report writing
Required Readings + Resources
Effective Report Writing
In lecture, we will identify characteristics of effective writing and develop your own strategies for handing in a high-quality report at the end of the term. We will use the following guide produced by Harper Adam's University in the UK.
In tutorial, you will complete the following:
- (15mins) Discuss the key concepts from lecture
- (70mins) Work through your report writing strategies and confer with your TA and the instructors on ways to successfully wrap-up your community-based project
- (25mins) Report Back: Each team will have 2 minutes to describe the good, the bad, and the ugly of their project so far and identify their strategy for Finishing Well.